Had to laugh at this e-mail sent out by Daily Kos founder, Markos Moulitsas:
Rusty, Mitt Romney is at the breaking point:
- Romney’s allies in conservative Super PACs have spent over $100 million attacking President Obama, but the president has been resilient, retaining his lead in both national and swing state polls.
- Republican political operatives are panicking over Romney’s selection of Paul Ryan, who has given Romney virtually no bounce and has been widely panned in key states like Florida.
Unfortunately, that was received right after Romney’s rapid response team released information regarding a poll conducted by Purple Strategies – a bipartisan polling company that prides itself on merging red and blue firms to create one purple entity.
Turns out, just about everything the Kos is selling is the exact opposite of reality. But then, that’s what makes them the liberal hacks they are. Obama is not retaining his lead in swing states – Romney now leads in 3 of 4 key swing states (Ohio, Virginia, and Florida).
Amidst the bedwetting from the consultant class in DC over Romney/ Ryan taking on Obama and the Democrats on Medicare, a new independent, Purple Strategies poll conducted after Ryan’s selection shows independents surging behind Romney/ Ryan.
Full results and summary are below. While Romney leads in 3 of 4 swing states, the MOST important of the poll’s finding is this:
“By a 6-point margin, voters in these key swing states believe that Romney and Ryan are more likely ‘to bring real change to Washington,’ a margin that is +17 among independents”
The complete polling data has been uploaded below…
Olbermann and his current liberal friends in the media seem to really be pushing this narrative that rapes at Occupy encampments across the country didn’t happen. Saying something didn’t happen until you believe it, simply indicates some sort of psychotic issue in your own mind. It doesn’t erase the facts.
Daily Kos founder, Markos Moulitsas, made this statement on Olbermann’s show (h/t Weasel Zippers):
“They [Occupiers] can be as filthy and they can rape people — if you want to make stuff up — but the fact is nobody really cares about it because that message isn’t about the messenger, it’s not about who’s delivering a message, but it’s about the message itself which really resonates at a very core emotional level with people who are suffering in this economy.”
First, the only people making things up are Olbermann and Moulitsas, denying these things happened. You can’t stare at a blue sky and try to tell everyone around you that it’s green.
Second, I would imagine those who were victims of the rapes do actually care, along with anyone who has a conscience.
A few months ago I wrote a piece which included a list of transgressions at the Occupy camps, which was labeled ‘Lust’. Remember, this is actually a short list.
Lust is generally considered to constitute an uncontrollable range of sexual thoughts or desires. The Occupiers seem to have an overabundance of this at their protests:
- A 24-year-old convicted sex offender having sex with a 14-year-old at Occupy Dallas.
- Rapes and instances of groping in New York’s Zuccotti Park.
- One rape victim was alleged to have been a deaf man.
- A female protester raped at Occupy Philadelphia.
- Women Only sleeping quarters had to be erected at the New York encampment.
- A permit was yanked in Madison, Wisconsin, due to public masturbation.
- A Los Angeles protester arrested for masturbating in front of children.