Earlier this month, I wrote an extensive report about the attendees at a meeting titled, The Weather Underground Meets Occupy Wall Street. Apparently the report was not as extensive as I had hoped. While it focused on the Weather Underground members in attendance – the list reading like a veritable who’s-who of former domestic terrorists (bomb makers, convicted cop-killers) – I had overlooked another individual who actively participated in the forum – Barbara Smith.
Interestingly enough, Naomi Jaffe introduced the panel at the onset of the meeting, but never once referred to Smith’s current standing on the Albany Common Council.
· In attendance or serving on the panel were five major players in the domestic terrorism group – Naomi Jaffe, Jeff Jones, Eleanor Stein, Suzanne Ross, and Kathy Boudin.
· All of the above named have been involved in the more radical elements of the group, including assaults on police officers, bomb plots, and murders.
· All had been involved with the notorious Bill Ayers, some of which lived in a San Francisco ‘bomb factory’ that several entities have claimed was used in the San Francisco police station bombing that killed Officer Brian McDonnell.
Yet another plain-as-day example of what is tolerated and shrugged off in the liberal media today. Had this been a clip of Bill O’Reilly or Rush Limbaugh from the ’80s, the left would have organized, protested, and marched until they were no longer gracing our airwaves. But the Reverand Al Sharpton? Nah, rhetoric like this is just some foolish slip of the tongue from his past. No big deal.
Other comments by Sharpton that are no big deal:
- “If the Jews want to get it on, tell them to pin their yarmulkes back and come over to my house”.
- “White folks was [sic] in caves while we was building empires…. We taught philosophy and astrology and mathematics before Socrates and them Greek homos ever got around to it.”
- On Mitt Romney – “As for the one Mormon running for office, those who really believe in God will defeat him anyways, so don’t worry about that; that’s a temporary situation.”
This post was originally published in December 2010. But since Politico published the video below as an exclusive today, I thought I would republish from the days it was my “exclusive”. With a bonus video of Sharpton calling Colin Powell Bush’s House Negro. Since the liberals are unsuccessfully trying to get Rush Limbaugh off the air, I wonder if they will do the same with Rev. Al…
… For us, though, the highlight of the the trailer for “Évocateur” is the brief time capsule look at Al Sharpton, then a rotund Brooklyn reverend with a prodigious konk. As seen above, during a commercial break–but while cameras continued rolling–the civil rights leader is seen yelling at an audience member who likely had commented negatively on Sharpton’s weight, race, bow tie, or affiliation withTawana Brawley. Perhaps all four.
Saying that he was “tired of them acting big,” Sharpton told the unseen audience member, “You ain’t nothing! You a punk faggot!” Gesturing for the Downey fan to come up to the stage and rumble, Sharpton added, “Now come on and do something.” Since becoming a respected leader, Rev. Al has dropped the term “punk faggot” from his fiery verbal repertoire, records show.
Watch the clip below, and read the rest here…
We mentioned recently how the President had shamed himself yet again by offering apologies on behalf of the United States for the military rightfully burning desecrated Korans, but refused to demand an apology for the murder of our men and women over the same incident.
Now, Rep. Louie Gohmert (R-TX) has put together a video presentation of the Apologizer-in-Chief in action. It’s worth taking a look to see that the President apologizes only when it suits him politically.
Here’s the video description:
Rep. Louie Gohmert (TX-01) spoke on the House floor about the numerous frivolous and harmful apologies President Obama has made on behalf of the United States, while disregarding or even refusing to acknowledge some of the most important current events.
In his day, they didn’t have these thick latex condoms… That’s the way it was and he liked it!